NWFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NWFS

Home of the NWF

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Custom Ranks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fred
Sexy Admin
Sexy Admin
Fred

Number of posts : 49
User Title : Sexy, as always.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Custom Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Custom Ranks   Custom Ranks I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:21 pm

Have you seen some members with something under their name? Want to know how to get one for yourself? This thread will show you how!

They're called "Custom Ranks".

Custom Ranks are available to specific members only, namely members belong to the "Special People" group, or the groups ranked higher than that. If you would like to become a "Special Person", you must follow these steps:
  • First off, you must meet these requirements:
    1. Be a part of the Forum for at least 2 weeks.
    2. Must have posted at least 50 times.
  • After meeting the requirements that were stated above, you then must apply to become a "Special Person". Acdude or I will review your previous posts and how well you supported the Clan and Site. We will then determine whether or not you will receive "Special Person" status. If you are accepted, you will be notified, and your status will change within the next 24 hours.
  • After Becoming a "Special Person" you just need to PM Acdude or myself your desired Custom Rank, and we will make it happen!
Back to top Go down
https://nwfs.forumotion.com

Custom Ranks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NWFS :: Announcements :: Site Information-
Jump to: