NWFS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NWFS

Home of the NWF

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is your mains and secondary's?

Go down 
+4
violently disturbed
Fred
Wizrd
Zezima
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shadowofchaos

shadowofchaos

Number of posts : 10
User Title : Semi-Hacker
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Who is your mains and secondary's? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is your mains and secondary's?   Who is your mains and secondary's? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:29 pm

Zezima wrote:

yeah ike is so lame....OVERPOWERED MARTH IS SO lies he's not that strong.....yeah kirby got some real good combos and falcon is just plain awesome Wink

I never said "overpowered".... However... Tipper attacks are pretty strong...

You and your link try surviving a Forward throw to spike at starting at 5%.... Link's Recovery won't make it....

(Not insulting your gameplay... just pointing out how powerful it is when it's "fresh")
Back to top Go down
Zezima

Zezima

Number of posts : 69
User Title : Z Owns!
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Who is your mains and secondary's?   Who is your mains and secondary's? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:14 pm

shadowofchaos wrote:
Zezima wrote:

yeah ike is so lame....OVERPOWERED MARTH IS SO lies he's not that strong.....yeah kirby got some real good combos and falcon is just plain awesome Wink

I never said "overpowered".... However... Tipper attacks are pretty strong...

You and your link try surviving a Forward throw to spike at starting at 5%.... Link's Recovery won't make it....

(Not insulting your gameplay... just pointing out how powerful it is when it's "fresh")
yeah still overpowered....all his moves fully charged should be able to KO at 30%
Back to top Go down
http://www.wiipals.net/Forum/members/zezima-19347.html
RT

RT

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Who is your mains and secondary's?   Who is your mains and secondary's? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:13 pm

alright so my new main now is lucas. i'm giving up toon link because i started to suck with him now.
Back to top Go down
Zezima

Zezima

Number of posts : 69
User Title : Z Owns!
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Who is your mains and secondary's?   Who is your mains and secondary's? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:40 pm

RT wrote:
alright so my new main now is lucas. i'm giving up toon link because i started to suck with him now.
yes low tier FTW
Back to top Go down
http://www.wiipals.net/Forum/members/zezima-19347.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your mains and secondary's?   Who is your mains and secondary's? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is your mains and secondary's?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NWFS :: Gaming :: Super Smash Bros. Brawl-
Jump to: